As one of the founding partners of Hofmann & Fertig, Nadine has accumulated over 10 years’ of professional experience advising private wealth individuals, and family and medium sized businesses. Nadine initially trained at Ernst & Young, Frankfurt/Main and became a tax consultant (Steuerfachangestellte) in 2001. She then studied at the Johann Wolfgang Goethe-University in Frankfurt/Main as well as at the University of St. Gallen in Switzerland and graduated with a Business Administration Degree in 2007. During her training and studies, Nadine gained professional experience in US tax law whilst working for a German-US accounting and tax firm in New York. Following her studies, Nadine worked for PricewaterhouseCoopers in Frankfurt/Main and passed the exam to become a Certified German Tax Advisor in 2010. After PwC and before founding Hofmann & Fertig, Nadine worked for a boutique tax advisory practice in Zurich, Switzerland and subsequently as head of the Frankfurt/Main office of the firm.
Areas of specialization
With her extensive training and international experience, Nadine is able to provide invaluable market insights tailored to the individual needs of her clients to optimize their tax position and safeguard their interests ultimately serving to contribute to the ongoing success of their businesses. Nadine specializes in the following areas and is also experienced in providing advice in English:
- Succession planning (corporates and individuals)
- Expatriate tax consulting services
- Current tax advisory services
- Advice on self-disclosures and voluntary amendments of tax returns (Selbstanzeigenberatung)
A selection of our published work is available here.
- Chambers of Tax Advisors Hesse (Steuerberaterkammer Hessen)
- Germann Association of Tax Advisors Hesse (StBV Hessen e.V.)
- Association of German Women Entrepreneurs (Germany)